Associate members are laywomen and men (aged 21 or over) in all walks of life who are attracted to the spirit and ideals of the congregation.
Sisters and Associates stand united in our commitment to further the unifying, reconciling mission of Jesus, moving always towards an all-inclusive love of God and neighbor, and to nurture the charism of the Congregation by the way we live and work. We do this in the spirit of our first sisters and those who were inspired by the teachings and direction of Father Jean Pierre Medaille, SJ.
Associate Membership offers opportunities:
- To share with the Sisters in the unfolding of the charism
- To grow spiritually through association with one another and with
- To share one’s gifts in ministry for the needs of others
- To participate in community gatherings, days of prayer and study, and
liturgical celebrations offered by the Congregation.
- To celebrate special occasions with other Associates and with the Sisters
To learn more about becoming an associate, contact:
Maureen Brown, Associate, 716-822-5255 Mbrown7627@aol.com